- 42 - Medical Services (Rock Point Medical Team, MYDRNOW, Valley Women for Women)
- 68 - Dental Appts/176 Dental Procedures (local dentists, Carrington School, Pima Medical Institute)
- 48 - Native Health - Pediatric Dental Screenings
- 90 Vision apts by STV Lions club, Vision Vouchers provided by VSP
- 130 - Spa Services (mini massages, facials, manicures) by Southwest Spa Services
Social Service Fair
- 180 - Hair cuts by East Valley Institute of Technology.
- 41- Churches and Social Service & Government Agencies at the Social Service Fair
- 455 - Food Boxes by Rock Point Church
- 800+ - Family Friendly books by Sun Valley Christian Community Church, QC Campus
- 250 - Hygiene Kits by Central Christian Church, Queen Creek
- Diaper distribution by Song of Life, United Methodist Church, STV
- Clothing Drve by TLC
- Jumper, game booths by Calvary Chapel Church Queen Creek
Compassion Queen Creek (CQC) exists to provide
a one-day FREE Medical /Dental Clinic with a Social Service Fair
that is focused on serving the uninsured or under-insured in
the Queen Creek / San Tan Valley area.
Our desire is to establish a long term network of resources that will go beyond the day of the event, by providing a list of organizations and businesses that will continue to meet our guest’s needs through the Compassion Care Center, 5418 E. Sk.yline Drive, San Tan Valley, Az 85140. Ph 480.987.0885.
A team of professional and non-professional volunteers give of their time and talents to transform the community and create a safe place where our guests can feel loved and valued. Our event includes a total of 16 teams that serve in specific ways to reach our community and meet their physical, mental, and spiritual needs all in one day!